MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Feb 14, 2005

#86 - End of Summer

This fragile, broken heart none can mend,
Nor can all the poems written fully heal
The dreams that die so swiftly at life's bend;
No longer can I hear the ringing of love's bell.

Like abandoned stars hushes silently by night,
Like birds homing from prodigal flight,
My wounded heart and soul sing no more
Of youth and beauty and romantic lore.

So shall everything in life must finally end;
The leaves in autumn all, too, must fall,
Even sweet memories of summer that lend
Brief joy will also vanish in dark trall.

But still, there's light even in the darkest night,
And God shall soon give me back my inner sight!


By Rolando Carbonell


--
Thanks Tita Shirley for lending me this book, for bringing laughter in my life, for just being there when I was down and most of all for introducing me to "Mind your own Language" series. Ur an angel.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:28 :: # :: 2 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~