MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Aug 4, 2004

#19 - Run Lei RUN...


RUNNING…one of my favorite sports;

I was a runner when I was in grade four.
The sport was fun and I was so hyperactive then.
But when mom found out that my grades started to fall,
I don’t have any choice but to quit from the team.

I run whenever my childhood friends started throwing iced water on us,
I run whenever my sister ask me to wash the dishes,
I run whenever my mom found out about my mischievousness,
For she will run after me to pinch my legs.

Now that im old, I still run along;
Not on problems or trials that come to my life
Not on anything or something disgusting.
But on someone...…that I might fall in love with.

I've been used to this kind of situation,
I've been running away from the scene,
I've been running, hiding, running, hiding…
Awaiting for him to give-in.


 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 19:00 :: # ::


~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~