MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 1, 2005

#89 - Bloggin All the WAY!

Im back to the Blog world and to my ordinary world.

I'm away from my "regular life" for 10 days. I been living abnormally but I enjoyed every minute of it.

- 10 days of OOP, scripting, querying, testing and debugging.
- 10 days of sleeping routine (3am sleeping time; 6:30am wake-up time)
- 10 days of no regular meal
- 1 day to analyze
- 1 day discussion over the phone
- 4 days programming
- 2 days testing and reworks
- 1 day online testing
- 1 day to finalize everything and send it

My friend asked me if I could help him out on his problem. He has a deadline to finish or else … so he told me the scenario. It was quite exciting. So I said yes and he sends me the specs.

My job is to finish one module from his complex program. It was really difficult at first but I got along and find my way.

I don’t know how to explained to my friends what I have been up to lately. So if one friend calls me up, im telling them im with the other group and vise versa…hehehe, sorry friends.

He couldn’t believe me when I told him that it's ready for online testing. He gave me 3 weeks for the program. My big problem came for online testing, I don’t have a landline in my place and I cant test it in our office. Besides I need to adjust from his time. Solution - bluetooth! Through my mobile phone, I was able to connect to the net, test my program, and dilemma for both of us started. I won't tell the technical details coz it may bore you about it. In short, we were able to run through the program and I got an instant "sideline".

Next job – online tutorial for M but aside from that, expect me more on every blog that I will visit. .. Blogging all the way!

--
Sarap magrelax pero hindi pwede, instead I read my new book and . . . I nearly throw it to my window…watch out for it.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 03:19 :: # :: 3 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~