MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Aug 6, 2004

#21 - Another Sister

I knew her when I was a kid. One of my brother's friend and soon became a family friend. She even set-up a date to my eldest brother to her youngest sister until the two got married.

Years passed, we were both busy on our own lives, no communication and then we both ended up here. I could not believe that we could form a bond instantly.

Trials come and go in our life here. It made us closer to one another. We always talk whatever happened to us and pray together to surpass the problems. To tell you all honestly, she's more closer to me rather than to my real sis (sorry ate grace).

She's my spiritual adviser and I am so thankful having her here. I know that sometimes I am too stubborn to many things especially going out with my friends, but still she understood my situation. She's quiet and homebody, my exact opposite!

Lately, things are not the same anymore. We both become busy. She, in her work and church; Me - in my work and friends… until one day I decided to move out from our flat…

Ate is very understanding, maybe because she is ten years ahead of me or I always acted like a child. We rarely see each other now because of our complicated schedules but still our communication with one another is still open. We still text / call one another.

Last night (again im out with my friends) ate texted me that she'll have a special song number in their church. So I thought, this is my moment to surprise her.

She left early this today and I woke up around 10am…(silly of me)…I moved quickly, I finished washing our clothes that I left lastnight, take a bath, check my digicam's battery, put some make-up and call a cab heading to their church.

Wheew, I thought im late…I was right on time before her number…she was so surprised seeing me in their church. She cried and oppsss, i almost cried too...She's a singer in their church back home, has a nice voice and her name is ATE CORA

I wont tell the details of her number coz I cried too.















After the service, I treat her at CHILIS…uhmmm, yummy, we even had a free tortilla... food here is more tastier rather in Phil (Chilis). Teethy


---

Wakka Wakka

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 21:40 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~