MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Nov 9, 2004

#50 - Dose of Medicine

Meeting arrogant people in a comical way is a good medicine especially to those who suffers a migraine like me.

I had a great dose of medicine last week while shopping. I know it's bad to laugh at someone but I can't help it.

Anyway, the guy was so mean to a Pinay Sales clerk. I can't help to eavesdrop on their conversation coz the guy was really so nasty and nosy. He could ask the sales clerk in a nice way to help him out for his purchases but to shout at her, oh my! I would really like to kick the guy's ass. I won't go for the details but here's the funny side of the story. The guy came out from the changing room and handed to the sales clerk the trousers he tried. I was at the cashiers paying for my purchases when he came near me to pay also. I was shocked at first when I saw him. I was trying to control myself from laughing but it was too late, he saw my expression so I approached him and said, "Excuse me sir, would you mind to close your fly". He was somewhat slow to get my message so I look down. He turned his back on me after that but too late, the sales clerk was at his back laughing too.

Excuse for my manner, but I really had a good laugh on that situation.

What a coincidence that happened to me next, I was waiting for my friend at the coffee shop when this guy came. He saw me, smiled at me and approached me. He was so damned timid and apologetic. I was stunned when he apologized. I told him that he should not apologize on that situation. My friend from that coffee shop even told me that same guy is their regular customer and was nasty sometimes.

--
KARMA works.
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 11:06 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~