MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 8, 2005

#92 - FISHy

Dream no more! I can go Fishing Again!!!

Yesterday my friend's friend went fishing. She called me if I wanted to join her friends and yes, I really wanted to join fishing. So we follow her friends and wow, this is what I want.

I like fishing despite the waiting time. I don’t have a patience for it but that waiting time is what I like most - Bitching around! Sharing jokes, endless talk, funny acts, laughing aloud and smoking makes the trip memorable aside from the big catch.

Anyway, we were late when we reached the place and I fail to witness when they catch the big fish. Hmmm, yummy. The guys were in their position again for another catch. I just watch them for I don’t have the gears. So stories and jokes started. Pinoy pa, laging me baon na mga joke!

We didn’t stay long coz it freaking cold and when they found out that I drink, grabe! they packed their rods, wrapped the fishes and decided to rush to liquor store. INUMAN NA!!!!


Pinoy's camaraderie is unique. You will not be alienated to their group. And so aside from gaining new fishing buddies, I have new drinking buddies.

--
Next stop -> island fishing

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 21:20 :: # :: 9 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~