MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jan 8, 2006

#136 - Him ... Robot

Ate Ethel & Pipay tagged me. So I join the bandwagon on this "Wanted – Perfect Robot…aka LOVER" .

Target: Male


1. He must understand that female species has an equal right on this world.

2. He must accept the fact that female species can be a part of "Business World"

3. He must sacrifice his alter ego and learn to accept the new World "WE" instead of "I" once he commit the sanctity of marriage.

4. He must be skillful, responsible and clever on everything to become the head of the family.

5. He must be patient when a female species undergoes a hormonal change in her body - PMS period.

6. He must have the stamina to fulfill the needs of female species especially species under the sign of "Scorpio".

7. He must know the household chores - the give and take responsibility.

8. Above all, he must respect and love the female species.


--
I will only pass this to fafa KD who is under hiatus at this moment.

"KD, I don’t have the right to say anything but I wanted you to know that I/We are still hoping that you'll come to your senses and come back to blogsphere. Blogsphere will never be the same without you."
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 00:34 :: # :: 8 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~