MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 30, 2006

#144 - 40 Days and counting...

40 days had past,
Since the last time I heard your voice.
Full of life, dreams and inspiration.
Fighting the battle of D.

You were so excited when you heard it.
And I was glad that you like it.
All set and ready to go,
To spend your whole week to your dream (the beach)

People (at the resort) talked how a joker you are.
Always smiling and crackling jokes.
Even you don’t drink, you bestow money for drinking session
Just to talk and be merry with them.

I must be dreaming when I heard this,
For I knew how disciplinarian you were,
Others were frightened of you,
Coz they found you snobbish.

But, when you least expect it, u gave up!
All got shocked and stunned.
After a full week of happiness and planning,
You left me with unfinished dreams.

I don’t have the right to get angry
Your time is up and no extension.
All I could do is pray and be strong
Even it hurts me till now.




 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 00:52 :: # :: 22 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~