MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jun 1, 2006

#155 - Life at the Sea

People dive into the sea, some for pleasure, some for research, some for recreation and some for commercial purposes.


I was a scuba diver.

I got fascinated from this sport during college days but sad to say, my mom wouldn’t allowed me to participate in this kind of sport. Year 1999, I met a Client/Business Associate, an active diver and telling me stories about her adventures. She didn’t know that I got an idea from her that I decided to enrolled and get a license under CMAS. Since then, I got addicted and hooked-up in diving. Most of my weekends were at the beach, that I did not mind having dry hair and became too tanned (negra).

Scuba Diving is one hell of a sport. Sea water is saline water, so if you are a serious one, you must take a proper training in Diving. It is dangerous for someone who does not have any knowledge regarding sea beds, buoyancy, water pressure and compression/decompression.

I quit scuba diving for some personal reasons and I shift to another extreme sports.

Here's some of my pics courtesy of my Japanese buddy.





During my Training Session at Aqua Tropical Sports - Mabini Batangas


 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:07 :: # :: 25 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~