MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jun 17, 2006

#158 - Buh-bye & Hello

Being
Used &
Hurt

By
Your
Extreme Anxiety/Partner

Forfeits everything
Or
Ruined the Amity

Now, just keep quiet
Or hurt more, coz both will be
Wasted!

**

Decision to shut-up was unlikely for me.
Being adamant not to express my emotions kills me.
I was affected and got hurt for I value it.

**

I thought I could hide from this day yet I failed.

This is the first Father's Day that really breaks my heart. Up to this moment, pain still succumbs. Everyone was trying to tell me to move on and accept it. I was so stubborn to listen and was really having bad time for the last couple of days. Though I knew that he's happy joining our creator, who am I to continue grieving?

Heartaches and angst makes me weak and with that, I'm saying goodbye to them.

**

To all of you, I'm not going to quit! Blogging is part of my life; I was able to meet YOU, who give encouragements, supports, advices and camaraderie, so why should I quit?

Hello Blogkada! Blogging rocks!!!

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 20:59 :: # :: 23 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~