MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jul 2, 2006

#161 – BAZOOKA TAG from LUX

Why life is so unfair!!!

Strike three for me;
- Brazil go home (they lost)
- Pacman won (I lost my 1kg Tocino), nyahahaha
- Wahhhh, what to do, Ate Ethel will surely bombard my house if I will not do this!


GETTING TO KNOW ME?

Name : Mmy-Lei is the name, craziness is my game! nyahahaha
Country : hoy pinoy ako!
Birth Place : Manila Girl
Birth Date : November – Sierra India Xray Tango Echo Echo November
Zodiac Sign : Scorpiones Venum
School : St. Paul College of Manila
Motto : Golden Rule

GETTING TO KNOW ME MORE?:

Describe Yourself:
- Enigmatic
- Extreme sports enthusiast
- Energetic
- Explicitly rude when provoke
- Entrancing B*tch (when in the mood)
- Entraps two-face
- Extremist (sometimes)
.
.
.
- ENGOT sa pag-ibig (stupid when in love) BWAHAHAHAHA

Favorite Food:
Japanese foods – sushi, fried furai (agedashi), gyoza, miso shiru, tempura, sashimi, teppanyaki
Italian pasta – any kinds of pasta!!!
Arabic Foods - Broasted Chicken (with tahina or hommus), Bamia (baby okra and lamb in tomato stew), Kabsa, Kofta, Tabbouleh, Shawarma

And now im longing for Pinoy Foods… anything you serve edible, I'll eat it except for oysters, clam or mussles.

Exotic Food – fried mosquitoes (Bangkok), jumping shrimps, deep fried froggy legs, toasted boar, honey dip rabbit…. Nyahahaha. That's a JOKE…

FOOD is my weakness

Favorite Drinks : Tequila, Mexican Beer, Brandy
Favorite Movie : many to mention…. Nyahahaha (typical slumbook answer)
Favorite Actress : one and only TK... wowowowow
Favorite Song : Depends on my mood! From Bob Marley to HM to R&B to Classical to Christian Songs.
Likes : Shopping, books, shoes, coffee
Dislikes:
- Conceited humans
- Clumsy/careless
- Can't handle an unexpected situation.
- Crasher

Chumboys : Blogkada, scuba buddies and climb buddies
Chumgirls : Blogkada, Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon and Powerpuff Girls… nyahahaha


A LITTLE BIT OF PERSONAL

Who was your first crush : Tom Cruise… corny…..nyahahaha, that time he was so ravishing and a typical-guy-next-door type in TOP GUN.
When/Where did you meet : IN MY WET DREAMS!!!
Who was your first kiss : One of the sorority leaders! Bwahahahaha, during my initiation, somebody kissed me while I was blindfolded.
Who was your first BF : cant remember… nyahahaha
Describe your first BF : my, im too old to remember that…. Bwahahaha
When/Where did you meet : no comment
Are you still together : NOPE, thank GOD for that!
If not why : he found out that im gay. Nyahahaha
Do you have any plans to get married :
Opppsss…. True confession of Mmy-Lei.
- I'm happy being independent.
- I love my life and contended on it.
- I'm blessed with a family who still love me despite being stubborn and unpredictable.
- I have friends who accept my moodiness.
- I have BLOGKADA who appreaciate my craziness.
.
.
So why would I take an added doze of misery in my life!

Do you have plans to have kids:
Before, my plan was to have a child of my own. Only a child and no husband. I even consulted some doctors regarding Artificial Insimination, see how crazy I am and I was vocal on my boyfriend about this issue but then I was strucked regarding the obligation and responsibilities of it. So I changed my mind not to have anymore.

How many : 0

What have you learned from the circle of LIFE:

AS LONG AS YOU LIVE, KEEP LEARNING HOW TO LIVE - Seneca


Calling the attention of Ate Ethel from Luxembourg, i'm done! Now, where's my additional siggies? bwahahahaha
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 06:59 :: # :: 28 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~