MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Dec 8, 2008

Cards for all season

Shopping malls is too crowded today because it’s the first day of Eid Al Adha. I couldn’t wait in the long cue for payment, so I decided not to purchase anything and headed to coffee shop. While sipping my cappuccino, I got an email from Tita Ann informing me something about the new offer of Blackhawk especially for this Holiday. It’s good thing that wifi works in this mall.

So I check this Gift Card Mall™ to ease my curiosity. I hesitate at first thinking that it was just another greeting cards. It’s not that I don’t like greetings cards, it’s so traditional. So when I checked on it, it’s really unique. Gift cards are a perfect gift to give this coming Christmas. It’s wise and trendy. You could even design your own card and most of all it is good for all season.

Thanks to tita Ann for a smart recommendation.

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 15:37 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~