MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Aug 23, 2008

Dubai Kilo


New residents of Dubai gain between 6 and 12 kilograms on average in their first year here, according to a fitness instructor at a local gym.


One thing i really notice here is the lifestyle. Diners and restaurants scattered around here and the food is cheap. People who are tired from 8-9 hours work tend to eat alot during the night. Some prefer to take out food rather than to cook their own meals.

This is for real. I myself experienced weight problem. I gained a lot during my first year here and it keeps going up and up and up till 75kg. Last year, I decided to take a diet pill and return to my jogging regimen. The diet pill i took makes me loose my appetite so I turned to fresh fruit juices. My jogging habits every night continue until I lose 15kg and it feels good to being light again. Now, I just maintain my food intake and continue my jogging.

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 20:53 :: # :: 1 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~