MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jul 4, 2008

Check your winning smile

As a smoker, I am aware of the nicotine that building up in my teeth. So aside from being a responsible smoker to other’s (non-smoker), I take good care of my teeth too. I make sure that I visit my dentist regularly even it costs me too much and way too far from my place.

Since my company got engaged in discount dental plans last year, I save a lot of money and it’s a hassle free using the plan. The discount dental plans I have is a member of almost dental clinics here. I was able to find a dental clinic close to my home, accessible anytime and worry free from traffics. With dental discount plan in my hand, I can say that I still possess a set of white teeth, free from cavity and no bad breath.

To all out there, don’t take for granted your teeth, it’s your key for a winning smile.

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 12:24 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~