MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jun 13, 2008

Killer Inspections

When I went home last February, the second important thing I visited was the resort house. I want to make sure if the rest house were still intact. The fact that the house is made of bamboo and the rainy season hit the area, I make sure that all the foundations were still sturdy. I love that house thou its small, my dad left a loving memory in that place.

First, I check for any signs of termites and then my mom engaged the termite killer expert services. I was really so happy for all the termites guide I learned. Though the resort was still in perfect condition after the termite inspection, I still ask the team to spray the house.

I will do anything to keep that haven safe and i will not let anyone not even termites destroy that place.

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 13:18 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~