MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 30, 2008

Your partner in LIFE

I called my cousin to check her condition. Last time we spoke, she’s pregnant and was so happy to relate the news to us, to become pregnant after 2 years of marriage. I was glad to know that she got matured in some ways. Her husband was so supportive on her needs. She even divulges that both of them decided to take a life insurance for their future. She enlighten me all the features of it and how important to insured your life.

Having got all the information from my cousin, I noticed that she really change a lot. From shopping till you drop, now she focuses her life on her family.

After my conversation with my cousin, I remember that my dad got a lump sum money from his disability insurance company when his health deteriorates and my mom received something as beneficiaries when dad died.

This is really beneficial to your love ones to acquire life insurance, now I’m thinking of acquiring one.

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 02:43 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~