MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 19, 2008

The Right Treatment

I witness a shocking moment in my life. Little did my brother know that I saw him sniffing marijuana during his wife’s wake. I couldn’t tell my parents or my sisters what I saw so I kept quiet.

At first, I understand my brother, to lose a wife and left with 3 kids. So I continue my silence and pray that my brother would not lead to Drub Rehab.

I remember my uncle who got addicted to marijuana until my grandmother decided to put him under Marijuana Addiction Treatment. When my uncle was released, everything went well with him but the ordeal of my grandma started again when friends of my uncle started giving him cocaine. My uncle got worst because he started stealing money from my grandma or sometimes sell appliances from their house. My grandma got alarmed and called the police. He was put under Cocaine Addiction Treatment.

After a year, my uncle was released and my grandma decided to sell their house and left the place to avoid my uncle’s friend.

Everything went well with them as well as with my brother.

Labels: , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 23:20 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~