MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 9, 2008

Hot in the City - 3

After my conversation with some colleagues yesterday, another group approaches me today and even joke around that my space became a travel advisory corner. It’s good that my workload is less that I could entertain my multiracial colleagues.

Spending summer here is not their cup of tea, so these people are running fast to get out from the heat. One colleague asked me about Munich. I was taken aback for I don’t want to revoke a gloomy episode of my saga.

Instead, I called our travel agency to give us travel advisory to Germany. She’s quite handy and came to our office. According to her, reservation for accommodations in Berlin Hotels, Frankfurt Hotels, Munich Hotels and Köln Hotels are all conveniently located to tourist destination and open for travelers. The four mentioned major cities should not be left out in our itineraries and amongst tourist favorites place to visit in Germany. Olympia Park in Munich, St. Paul Church in Frankfurt, Pergamon Museum and Brandenburg Gate in Berlin, Cologne Cathedral and Hohenzollern Bridge in Köln or Cologne, are some of the places that she recommended to us to visit.

Hmmm, this is interesting, let me check my calendar.

--

Labels: , , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 07:12 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~