MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 8, 2008

Hot in the City – 2

Summer is fast approaching and my colleagues won’t stop pestering me regarding travel tips.

So here’s another update, I mention to my colleagues about the travel packages being offered in France and UK and they were all excited.

For some who wants to go to Paris, I refer them to my previous post ‘Next Stop:France’ to get more information, tips, tourist destination and accommodation especially in Paris Hotels.

Then I discussed to other group about UK packages which is being offered by our official travel agency. I pointed out that Buckingham Palace, Opera House and Victoria Square must be on their top 3 priorities to visit. Knowing these people who don’t want any unexpected situation to happen, I informed them beforehand that these tourist sites are located in different cities, so they must ensure their accommodations and look for London Hotels, Birmingham Hotels and Manchester Hotels which are the key cities for the top 3 destination.

Wheew, what a day! Maybe I should shift my career into a travel adviser.

Two down, more to go…


--

This is Part 2 from my previous post Hot in the City.




Labels: , , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 02:19 :: # :: 1 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~