MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 28, 2008

Shop Wise

Most of us nowadays go shopping online, and I was one of them. I was hesitant at first if shopping online is really secure until I was offered to design a market site and found out about the security. I was once a programmer and somebody offered me to create a website for her products. Designing a site is easy but to create a shopping cart is very complicated. It took me a year to finish that project with meticulous integration to merchant account. Plus the never ending support.

I found out that software packages like Shopping Cart Software comes in handy. It is good that an eCommerce Software Company focus to create an application like these, offering Merchants/Sellers a worry free solution to offer their products online. Not only that they also offer a 24/7 online support and a customizable features to tailor fit Merchant/Seller’s needs.

A user friendly and faster response time shopping cart like this does not only benefit the Merchants/Sellers but also shoppers like me.

So, check it out and click here for a free trial of shopping cart

Labels: ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 08:48 :: # :: 1 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~