MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 16, 2008

Next Stop: France

I need a vacation! After a gruelling week of work, I decided to plan my much-awaited vacation. That’s it, I’m going to France.

Although my target month to spend my vacation is still far, I decided to layout my itinerary. The first thing I did was to look for France Hotels. Wow, unbelievable! It’s a one stop site to look for and offers hotels and maps for tourist destination. Since my first stop is Paris, the Romantic Capital City in the world, I checked Paris Hotels so that I can check a hotel room near in Eiffel Tower. Too bad, my boyfriend can't join me in this travel, so i will just imagine myself walking hand in hand with him. Arc De Triomphe and Centre Pompidou is next on my list. I need to visit Notre Dame Cathedral also to light a candle for my dad and to buy some gift for my mom. A friend of mine advises me also to check Paris Latin Quarter Hotels because they offer great views and a convenient place for tourist like me. I will try to visit The Louvre if I still have a budget and with that I need to check Cheap Paris Hotels just in case I run out of budget. I need an alternative plan for my itinerary because I’m planning to visit the southern part of France which is Nice.

Since I love the beach, I checked Nice Hotels to look for a place to stay because I heard that Nice is the leading resort in French Riviera.

Hmmm, with these plans in my hand, how I wish I could go there now.

Some photos I checked in wikipedia.

Arc de Triomphe Notre Dame Cathedral Eiffel Tower

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 02:57 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~