MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 7, 2008

Puff it out!

I used to hate smokers, well that was before until i experienced a real life drama in my life. I was so depressed that time until i tasted my first puff...until i cant stop.

Being a smoker, i could still say that i am a responsible one in some ways. I make sure that no babies are around when i puff. I go to designated areas for smokers and i know where to put off my butts. This entry doesnt mean that i encourage everyone to try to puff...NO! If you are not a smoker, dont try it! You are lucky having a clean lungs.

Government in UAE started to implement a non-smoking place to all Shopping Malls, some restaurants, Office buildings and some public places. At first i was stunned, being used to smoke anywhere here, yet time changes and it's a good start.

I know that i need to stop this bad habit but not now especially while im in foreign land but i will... soon...

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 09:01 :: # :: 1 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~