MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 10, 2008

Mirror mirror on the wall

I am a transparent person! You could easily forecast coz i'm not a magician to conceal it. I was a moody person before, especially during my adolescent stage wherein war over my YS (youngest sister) strikes through and she always won coz of my mom. I was able to overcome my moodiness during college time but I guess it's back!

My moodiness started again when dad died. I easily lost my patience and ready to shout to other people. I fought back and give a dagger eyes on someone. I'm trying my best to change. It really hurt me to hurt someone's feeling (intentionally or not).

I keep away from blogsphere to lessen my posts and avoid causing more trouble for I might write hurtful words but a blogger will always be a blogger. So here I am, back at two!

I started my blog out of boredom and homesickness and was encouraged by my friends (mae and daday). Truly, blogging makes me occupied. I found my sanctuary! My haven… my BLOG.

Happy to be with my blogkada!


Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 03:06 :: # :: 39 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~