MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 5, 2008

Gamophobia

I had a rapid breathing, sweating starts to come eventhough A/C is working, and then I felt like vomiting and nauseating coz of shortness of breath… I thought I'm going to collapse…

Good thing the Indian guy beside me noticed my uneasiness and got alarmed. He led me out to breathe and have space coz im starting to attract an attention.

Once out, cold wind enfold me and let go a big sigh. I was like awaken from gruesomeness. I thought I overcome it. I got startled. Same scenario, same reaction.(my old post)

WTF is this? I tried searching the net about this thing and I was shocked when I read the symptoms. Same thing that I felt when I was inside the church and unexpectedly witness the wedding.

Fear of Marriage.

Gamophobia.

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 03:02 :: # :: 27 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~