MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Feb 10, 2008

Better to wash than to cook!

Have you tried cooking for someone and yet it wasn’t appreciated!!! Read on…

Cooking is definitely not in the list of my interest. My mom didn’t force me to cook when I was young so maybe that's one of the reasons why I didn’t learn to cook. I also hate the smell of fish being fried, the smoke that comes out from the pan or from the cooking oil or I don’t know! I also hate chopping onions! It makes me cry!

Last friday, my flatmates told me to cook our food (lunch time). Since it was my off, that's fine with me (I can cook adobo and sinigang now, with confidence…hehehe), but it turned out that the food they want is CRAB!!! My golly! I'm avoiding that food because it's too messy to eat (right cher!). Then not only that, they want it with coconut milk and squash! Oh my oh my… I don’t know how to cook it! SO, I asked not one but four people on how to cook it.

Fry garlic and onion, wait till golden brown. then put coconut milk. Wait till it boiled, then put squash, then the CRABS!!! Then put seasoning to taste (salt, fish sauce and chili powder).

Whew! Ang dali lang pala…kahit natutusok na ako ng alimango!!! So I made sure that the food is a little bit spicy coz that's what they want!!!

Lunch Time! I called Cris (my bestfriend) and then I set the table. So we eat… hmmm ….! I was waiting for a criticism from Dada, the number one critic in our flat... Then I heard that the squash is overcooked, no soup, the rice is not good….and so on…..then I got angry to my bestfriend….whew!!!

Gosh! They don’t even think how hard for me to cook it…

I went out to smoke!!! LIFE!!!

Labels:

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 23:48 :: # :: 4 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~