MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jan 28, 2008

Shucckkksss

Break it to me gently,
If you have to, then tell me lies
Break it to me gently,
At least leave me with my pride
Try to spare my feelings
If the feelings have to die
Break it to me gently,
If you have to say goodbye


Have anyone of you agree with me that this song sucks! Well, I don’t care if anyone agree with me or not but I hate this song! No offense meant to the singer but the content itself.

Break it to me gently. If you have to then tell me lies – On my part, I'd rather be confronted immediately and lay down the cards if he still want me or not instead of inventing lies.

Break it to me gently. At least leave me with my pride – Duh!?!?! Pride, pride, pride. Go get a Pride Detergent and keep it to yourself.

Try to spare my feelings, if the feelings have to die Break it to me gently if you have to say goodbye. – *%#@! The more you prolonged the agony the more you will get hurt.

I know it hurts saying goodbye to your partner but don’t you think it is only fair to to know everything. Be fair and be brave when tackling things over. Accept whatever wrath you will get because that's the irony of it.


--
Just feel like writing this. =)

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:08 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~