MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jan 11, 2008

Words to live by

"If you want something
Go for it! No matter what!!!"



I remember these words. It was from my high school friend (Andrea). She had always included this on every cards, notes or letters addressed to dhang and me.

I carry on to these words in my life. Thru these words, my friends and my officemates thought that I have a strong personality, always on the go, a carefree person and that I could overcome every trial/ problems that arises in my life.

Maybe. Maybe not.

For me, as long as I don't hurt anyone or trespass on someone, I'll go for THAT thing that I want.

But I noticed that for the past few months I haven't lived with these words. I became timid! Imagine that! Surely, my friends will raise their eyebrows once they read this, especially my climb buddies.

I also noticed that I became formal even my new friends here were telling me that.

If only I'm still the same person, then I wouldn’t screw someone's plan!

--
ahhh I miss him!

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 04:02 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~