MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Sep 10, 2006

#170 - FAN's Day

Are you like them?




I'm not!
I'm a coward! I don’t have the guts to act like them and cheered all the way for your favorite team. I've been to some sports arena, stadium and courts but as a silent observant only. Sometimes I hide my excitement, I feel ackward or too shy to burst my feelings but I do admire those fans who dare to be different.



What about this?



I'm a fan of this musical! For me, it was the best classic movie of all times. I started watching this movie when I was in 6th grade (vhs 2-part tape) then the next succedding year during Lenten season until our vhs tapes wears off. I don’t get tired watching this movie. I even sing with the Von Trapp, hehehe, only in the confinement of my room. I love the songs and the magnificent scenery.

After 40 years… The Reunion of SOM Cast



The Von Trapp Family Cast except the Captain
(First Picture) CHARMIAN CARR(Liesl), DEBBIE TURNER(Marta), KYM KARATH(Gretl), NICHOLAS HAMMOND(Friedrich), HEATHER MENZIES(Lousia), JULIE ANDREWS(Maria), ANGELA CARTWRIGHT(Brigitta) & DUANE CHASE (Kurt).




Special thanks to Miss Angela Cartwright (Brigitta) for the pics. A Von Trapp kid is a Blogger also.



How about this?

I'm her fan also, the way she made me laugh and reflect things in life. I've waited for this day to post a new one. It's her day! A good friend indeed. Happy Birthday TK.




 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 00:11 :: # :: 33 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~