MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Oct 2, 2006

#173 - Scrapp IT oUt

I love ARTS!

Oooppps, im not bragging, I just love arts. I used to draw/sketch, paint, crochet, stenciling, crossstich/stiching, paper cutouts or anything regarding arts. Just give me the scissor, pencil and paper or any materials and i'll do the rest.

Last year, I saw Vanessa's wonderful artworks and I got interested but due to toxic schedule, I wasn’t able to pursue this hobby. So I set aside this. Then after some months I saw Jo's version of Van's works, but this time it's digital, click here. Hmmm, more interesting so i tried searching the net the easiest and cheapest software to use… hehehe, (damn, I really am stingy except on shoes and books). I tried 3 software trial version and end up with Photomix. It's fun to work around with your pictures and computer, was so thankful of Joan for the freebies and LO's site.

What's more, there are group of designers who formed a club werein you could be a member. Aside from giving freebies, these designers are encouraging newbies to show their talents by their contest. So I joined their contest and with their permission(KU, Tita Katrina, Atot and Pipay), I made some scrapps on their pics.




I got hooked on Digital Scrapping as well as Manual Scrapping

I received a beginners scrapping material from Vanessa as a prize when I won from her contest. I tried it! Hmmm, just check it out




Thanks Vanessa
















Arts became part of my life coz I'm maARTe! hehehe



 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 02:32 :: # :: 30 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~