MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Feb 25, 2008

EXcHanGe fRoM aFaR

Delayed entry from last year...
One of the ingredients in preparing a hearty menu "Christmas" is a so-called "Exchange Gift" and I hate it!!!

Yes, you're reading it correctly. I don’t like this tradition especially if you don’t know who/what you're going to give. So when KU conceived this new idea, at first, I find it odd but I didn’t react to the group coz I don’t want to spoil the fun and later on I decided to join since I could ask the partner what to give. Hehehe

Thanks to KU's idea. It's really imperative to make your partner happy in unexpected way. How did it happen? Well, instead of customary way of exchanging gift to one another, He thought of we exchange gifts for our partners. Whoever was assigned to you, find out what is her/his partner would like to have this Christmas. Thanks Ghie for some tips. I didnt have a hard time to shop and choose. hehehe.

It will be hard on my part to keep it a secret coz I knew my bf would get worried and he has to keep track on the shipping. Anyway, I told him about the situation coz he's not a Christian. Arghhhhh, kainis!!!, no excitement, but he has no idea on the content (Ate Ethel asked me for some tips).

Yesterday, he called me and told me that he received a package from Ate Ethel. So I reminded him that she's my blogger friend. From his voice, I could sense his joy, of receiving a gift from someone. As if he won from a lottery. Hehehe. I told him not to open coz I wanted to take some pictures, but sadly, it is already open before it landed on his hands. I don’t know who/where/what or maybe this country is really strict on receiving packages/items. You could see from the box that it was previously opened and just put back a tape to close it (my, it's so obvious). So I don’t know the original content but we were thankful that we received it.




To Ate Ethel & Jean, thank you so much!

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 02:12 :: # :: 10 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~