MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Feb 24, 2008

When the going gets TOUGH...


<--- This is the book that I wanted to throw to my window.

I already saw this book around but never give any thought to read even the synopsis until Rors advised me that it's a must book to read that I became curious and bought one.

It's a light comedy genre and for people who can stand the slapstick humor of British comedy, which I became addicted to after watching "Mind your language" series. It's so hilarious as I turn the pages and irritating sometimes as some of the events/situation of Rebecca Bloomwood's "shopaholic" life do happened in the real world. If not only for the cost of this book, which equals to my two weeks allowance for my cigarette, I might throw it. The author has a good sense of humor and I really had a good laugh and got awestruck to every situation that Becky encountered.

I wont go for the details. It's up to the readers if they can carry on with this kind of book but I could say that the cover is really "girly" thing.

"When the going gets TOUGH - the tough goes SHOPPING!" – Becky's motto.

-
And so am I.

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:37 :: # :: 2 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~