MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 1, 2008

TRANS

Pardon me, but this post is a sensitive one, I don’t have any intention to hurt anybody! Please be discreet.

Have you heard this? Or are you familiar with this line…"women trapped in male bodies"

They belong under Transsexualism

At an early age, being exposed to this kind of situation is queer and exciting. Having a transsexual family friend, I learned their languages, names, and dreams. He(she) was free to come and go in our house except when dad was around. As I mentioned previously, dad was a disciplinarian. He doesn’t hate transsexual person, but he hates them wearing inappropriate clothes.

I met more Trans in school and sports activities. I could easily befriend them rather than my same gender. Gays are gays, their nature is really different from woman. Their life is very vibrant and they are vocal. No pretentions, no ill-feeling, no boring time. When i returned to climbing, they were my guides and partners. They are life of the group, especially when impersonating someone - a total entertainer. I was lucky to meet them and I could say that they are decent.

When I was assigned in Bangkok, I met an amazing woman. Very intelligent indeed especially on business side. We found out that we were both staying in the same hotel thus we became breakfast-mates, one of the hotel benefits! We totally enjoyed our conversation till such time that she invited me for a drink in her room. I don’t know what pushed her to confess about her real stay in Bangkok or maybe we were drunk! I couldn’t believe it when she told me that she was a HE. A Shemale to be exact! Her doctor was observing her transplant operation before she could return to her country. I was stunned at first! I heard stories about this but never met someone totally; anyway I'm happy for her and to her dreams.

On the otherhand, while working there, I found out how Thai's respect the Trans. You would not believe me but in every forms/reports that should be generated (for Loans and Credit Card) under the GENDER tab, it's not the usual Male or Female only, rather they have OTHERS. I made a double check on this item to the VP before I start my system design. He told me about the growing population of Trans and they should respect them. So, no ifs and buts, I have to include it in the system.

Another scenario that I witnessed, I had an officemate, a Thai transplanted. The people there really welcome her in the office and you will not hear any derogatory remarks. The women love her and welcome her. Oh by the way, she has the right to use the ladies restroom.

This is my firsthand experience that im just sharing. Trans are human being and they exist in this world!


Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 21:56 :: # :: 22 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~