MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Feb 27, 2008

Aling Nene

Aling Nene, Tita Nene, Manang, Sis Nene or Mother in our neighborhood.

That's my Mom.

She's a disciplinarian type.
I'm a pain in the neck of my family, a devil's advocate. I grew up thinking that she didn’t love me coz her favorite amongst the six siblings is my youngest sister. So everytime I had a battle with my sister, she takes the side of her.

She's caring and fair.
Year 1999, when my engagement to my fiancée was called off. She can feel my pain and hug me. I told her everything. She comforted me and listens to my woes. That day, mother and daughter relationship started. After that, I make it a point to come back home during weekend to visit them coz I lived alone in the city.

She's a loving mother.
I was assigned overseas for my work project. Homesickness hit me. It was the worst feeling that I felt rather than a brokenhearted. I always called her and cried and she assured me that everything would be fine.

Now I understand why our neighbors loved her so much!
Today is her birthday. I may not be there physically but she knew how much I loved her.


--
Happy Birthday Mom!!! I love you. Miss ko na kayo ni Pa-nget.

Labels:

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:05 :: # :: 2 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~