MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 3, 2008

Disgruntled

Shame on me! Shame on me!

***

"You changed so much, before you keep on reminding us about time management, huh! Where are you now? You don’t have time for us. Blah blah blah"

I was taken aback! Am I right when I heard those words? It took me a minute to come back to earth!

We are in the middle of our sharing / bonding moments when my friend butt in those statements. I dont have any right to question her or to be annoyed because it's freaking true! I hardly see them but I thought they would understand my situation. When they were in my shoes, I didn’t ask nor demand. Well anyway, that's their opinion.

Maybe she expresses those words because we rarely go out now. Our nightly coffee habits lessen or maybe it's a sign to replace my current Watch!!!

***

"There are things in this world that needs to be corrected/reprimanded inorder to change/avoid situations. One should be precise on his statement to convey the meaning and make sure not to humiliate the other party."

Ok, I admit, I have MPD – Multiple Personality Disorder … hahaha… whenever the red flag is up (monthly period) The Nasty Sulking Lei is overpowering Mommy Lei. Once Nasty Sulking Lei dominate the system her big uncontrollable mouth and temper starts oozing bad expressions.

NSL has a bad temper.
NSL can easily loose her temper and could not control it.
NSL utter bad words that she didn’t mean but sometimes she do it deliberately.
NSL ended up barking at the wrong tree.

In short, I hurt someone and he just kept quiet to avoid having conflict with me.
I'm sorry.

--
I really hate myself!!!

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 23:12 :: # :: 5 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~