MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 4, 2008

F.A.C.K.

Do I get your attention?

F.A.C.K.Forgive Accept Courage Knockout

These four words linger on me for the past couple of weeks. It took me weeks to achieve it.

on Forgiving...

I called and sent emails to some people who are insensible on me and forgive them.
I called former friends/colleagues whom I hurt/offended along the way and ask for their forgiveness.
I forgive myself.

* and it was a good feeling doing that.

on Accepting...

I already accepted, although it's hard , all the things that happened to me.

I always telling my friends that everything was fine with me and accepted things as they are but im just fooling them, worst, im fooling myself because deep inside, I couldn’t accept things that happened to me.

* Now that I accepted those things, it was a good feeling doing that.

on Courage...

Acts of Bravery is very hard especially if you have doubts on yourself. This is the hardest thing from the four. It took me days to have courage to call these people.

* and it was a good feeling doing that.

on Knockout...

It only means one thing, start a new life and knockout those emotions.

Get rid of the past situation/memories and start again. Start to pick-up the pieces and put it in the right places.



Meditation really helps me a lot. It gives me a clear mind and perception for my life. I know im a bitch, I lost my temper easily, I answered back and I provoke people if they are nasty on me.

All things that happened to me have a reason. God knew that I could handle those things. After reading that book, im happy and thankful that I am still Alive.






--
This is not for the forthcoming Holy Week. This is for my peace of mind.

Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 23:53 :: # :: 7 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~