MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 7, 2008

Bring back the old times

Seeing her template, I was taken-aback and was blast from my childhood memories. I couldn’t help but to admire and linger on the memories that I left behind and totally lock-up in my closet. I admit that I used to fancy Sanrio, Barbie and Rag dolls stuff!!!

Yesss, deep inside my rugged, sturdy, maton features… I was once a fanatic of these accessories. I was once feeling like a girl – playing Barbie stuff with all Sanrio frills inside Barbie's house, but….poooofff…. all gone and lock up. I got tired and started playing with boys -> jolens, tex, kalog-tansan, shato, moro-moro and taguan-pong. Then grade school activities make me busier that I don’t have time to check on them anymore.

Few years back, GiftGate franchise Sanrio stuff. I got hook up again that I suddenly realized where all my stuff has gone?

Anyway, I was enthralled when I saw Ate Ethel's new template that I adopt some of her pixies.



Labels: ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 22:56 :: # :: 12 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~