MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Mar 9, 2008

Mind Your Language

I found an alternative remedy for my moods. I take it in between of my foul and bitching mood. It's an adrenalin for my veins and the remedy is called "Mind Your Language" series.

I have been so addicted to British Comedy Series "Mind Your Language" 1977 version for the past couple of weeks. Tita Shirley introduced me to this worry-free adrenalin. It was hilarious and damned witty! I really laugh out loud that I don’t care whether my neighbors heard me or not.

Here's the synopsis:
Jeremy Brown is an English Teacher for an evening class of foreign students. Students came from China, India, Pakistan, Italy, Greece, Spain, Japan, France, Germany and Sweden who has problem on English language. Most of the comedy derived from misunderstanding an English language of Mr. Brown's students aside from his pain in the butt principal, Ms. Courtney, a college principal who always seemed to find him in a compromising situation, a cafeteria lady, who gossip so much and Sid, the janitor who needs a hearing aid.

Im still waiting for Volume 5 & 6.


--
It's a good medicine for brokenhearted people

Labels: , ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 14:17 :: # :: 4 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~