MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 28, 2008

Hot in the city

Summer is fast approaching here and you can feel the humid. If you are used to spend summer here, you wouldn’t join the bandwagon of my officemates who are rushing to plan their summer get-away. As early as today, few of my officemates were applying their vacation leave, planning ahead and calling me. Since it is widely spread in our office about my travels, my phone wont stop ringing, my room is always full every lunch break and my officemates keep on asking my advice on where to go.

Europe and Asia are the best pit-stop. Since I have list of contacts and friends from my travels, they were asking me about the right contact person or agent or ask my view on certain places. There’s no problem helping them out, but they are divided into sub-continents. So I advised them that I will concentrate first to those groups planning to tour Europe.

Italy is the most nominated among couples or partners. So I recommended Venice or Florence. For partners who wanted a romantic escapade, I told them to look for Hotel Venice so that they can secure an accommodation first. Then I recommended Hotel Florence for my officemates who loves the renaissance. I also suggested Rome apartment if incase they want to stop by in the Capital city of Italy.

All of them were ecstatic when they checked out the site and told me about the usefulness of the information, maps, tours availability and photos they got. Aside from that, they can hop-in from one city to another without getting lost.

I was so relieved. At least I was able to help them out. One down, more to go.

Labels: , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 02:30 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~