MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 22, 2008

One more Chance

Shopping is the best medicine. That is our motto. My cousin is my business partner in crime when it comes to shopping. We love to shop. Whenever SALE season is coming up, expect us to be there with our handy credit cards. Our shopping spree was shortened when my cousin migrated in California and I am here in the desert. Through chats and calls, I found out that my cousin continued her shopping spree and even engaged for higher loans like personal and auto loans. Due to unexpected problem that arises from my cousin’s family, she became a delinquent payer and worst, tag as a bad creditor.

Having a bad credit loans history, my cousin’s credit card was all put on-hold. What a bad credit credit cards.

After some years, my cousin was able to free from all her debts and was even given another chance to rebuild her credit history image. Thanks to company like badcreditoffers.com. She was able to lift her spirit and start a new life.


Labels: , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 20:54 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~