MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 21, 2008

Newest member of PPP

I started blogging since 2004 and got laid back last year due from work. Eventhough I was away from blogging world, I still keep in touch with my blogging friends through chat or email. I heard PPP then because my friend Remeline became an active member. Only this month that I was persuaded by Tita Ann to join and try it. She told me that since I’m back in blogging world, I might as well make money from it.


I thought about it and joined PPP. I like blogging and the sponsors contacting me can relate on my interests in blogging. I was really thankful to my friends who give me good insights regarding PPP. I gained new friends and I found out that sponsors contacted PPP members soonest time. So you don’t have to wait for long if your post have been approved or not. Well, either approved or not, don’t be frown, it’s still a post. Take it in positive way. To make money from your post, be fair in promoting your sponsors and be good on your write-up.

On my part, I’ll save my earnings and contribute some to charity.

What are you waiting for, join us and be a member.

Labels: , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 13:29 :: # :: 2 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~