MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Apr 26, 2008

Power of Software Evolution

With the new software and modern technology that comes nowadays, who wouldn’t grab any software tools that come in handy?

I used to remember my college days wherein my first Programming subject was BASICA. It was so hard before how to make your program move, blink and change color using println, writeln and so on. Then another project to create a Calculator using Assembly Language. It was dreadful days in my college days.

Now, software scattered and offers a ready-to-use program - be in accounting, architecture, engineering, nurses, games and scrapping. Yes, I love scrapping my pictures. I could make dull digital photos into lively one. Using Photomix and Photoshop, I could mix and match different freebies, templates, layouts, embellishments and a lot more.

Here’s some sample of my works:

Tin-tin, TK, Ody and KU

Labels: , ,

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 23:40 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~