MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 2, 2008

Let’s Talk about Fashion

In my previous posts, I mentioned that Shopping is one of my hobbies. That’s true, but due to climate change here, humid starts to engulf the city and worst, some people are agitated on small things. I would rather stick to my place after work, rest and get refresh from toxic day and start shopping online. One of the benefits of shopping online is that you can select, browse and feel relax anytime you want. No need to worry of walking around till your legs starts to ache, or developed muscles on your legs or build-up varicose veins.

Since summer is coming, I need to change my outfit for lighter clothes. I might be out of fashion today because I rarely watch TV or movies but it is a heaven sent that I heard about the 4 women lives and tips on fashion, books and travels. What a lovely coincidence because we share a lot of common things and it is just a web away. Yes, my dear friends it is not a Grapevine, these four women really share their fashion tips as well as their professional skills, family life, hobbies and strategy in life and they are giving their viewers a chance to share their own insights as well.

Have time to check on them, I tell you, it’s worth your time.

Labels: , , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 00:02 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~