MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 18, 2008

IT Summit & Construction 360 Trade Show

For the past years I have been active on attending events here whether for IT or any related field in Construction. My career path diversified since I arrived here. From IT software programmer, hardware & network admin, AutoCAD, and now more on health and safety environment coordinator. As a prerequisite to newly acquired knowledge, my company urges me to widen my horizon. So aside from reading materials, I also engage myself by attending events or seminars related.

Last year I attended the Middle East IT security summit. Aside from the talks and workshop, what attracted me most in the exhibition were the state of the art trade show booths. The Pipe and Drape system used on every booth was really awesome and the backdrops draperies were very colorful. You can tell from the banner stands that the organizer really work hard for the event. Even the reception area had a calm façade with matching attractive table skirts welcoming the attendees.

Now that the Construction 360 event is near, I am excited to attend the summit workshop and to check how the organizer and sponsors will present their products.

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 11:07 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~