MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 14, 2008

Down Under

I had a brief yet funny chat with my long time friend (Mel) yesterday. She was my former colleague back home and I'm a Godmother to her eldest daughter. Our friendship reunited when I visited her in Bangkok 2 years ago. Now that she’s in Oz, again she invited me to visit there and even extended her invitation to the Thursday Club. Both of us love to travel and she knew that I like staying in the hotel.

For one, I found out that there’s a Novotel and Radisson in Oz. I like Novotel because that is the place where I lived when I used to work in Bangkok. Radisson Hotels is familiar to me because there’s Radisson here in Dubai. Then I got a tempting bargain from Ibis Hotels, which is very convenient place to stay because it is near in the airport and commercial area. I also check Quest Apartments just in case Thursday Club wants to visit Mel. Thursday Club Family opted to stay together in one big place the same thing that we did in Bangkok.

Hmmm, another adventure, another travel, but when will I squeeze this to my calendar? Just hang on Mel, Thursday Club Family will invade you soon.

Labels: , , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 00:17 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~