MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

May 22, 2008

Last Minute Notice

Last week, my friend SOE was suffocating from her boss. The reason, the boss wanted her to book a hotel accommodation in four different cities in the US. She was only given a week notice inorder to finish the task. She was so worried and haggard from other work plus the fact that it was hard for her to find a room. She was instructed to find the most affordable room. So I offer my services and found out the tasks from her boss.

I listed the cities and instructions. First, I was to find cheap New York City hotels for the first stop and book for 3 days and as much as possible near the Statue of Liberty. Then another cheap Miami Hotels for 2 days, I was lucky to found one in Miami with all hotels being fully book. Another 2 days stay at cheap Los Angeles Hotels and the last stop is to find cheap San Francisco Hotels for 5 days but should be near in San Francisco International Airport.




After an hour, I called SOE to inform her that all has been accomplished and not to worry about his superior’s order. I even inform her that I downloaded some photo's.

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 08:49 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~