MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jun 1, 2008

Unplanned Indulgence

I just had a dinner with my friends and it has been long since I was with them. During the course of our conversation, we were teasing Ger for his forthcoming marriage proposal. If Julia Roberts was the star in Runaway Bride, I could compare Ger as a runaway groom. Not necessary he’s running away, but he always chicken out to propose to Adlin. With that, I agreed to buy them a wedding plaques made by Whitehall Products inorder to push through their wedding.

Then Joe joins the group feeling agitated because he got lost again. I inform him I will give address plaques not to be disoriented in the future. The group laughed out hard for Joe becomes absent minded for the last couple of weeks due to exhaustion from chatting and watching internet based movies. Rins alerted the group having fruit salad in their house and Joe’s eyes become big, even encouraging me to come along with them.

As we finished our dinner, I joke with Reen to make sure that their house numbers is visible to Joe. He might get lost... again!!!

I excused myself for not coming to their house for I must check my mailboxes. I need to check my bills. It was really good to be with friends again.

Labels: , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 11:29 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~