MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jun 19, 2008

Helping Out Loud

Weather here starts to become bad. It’s been dusty, windy and zero visibility for a week now. It’s good that classes are closed for summer to protect children’s health as well as vacationers.

Some of my colleagues started packing their things and off to their vacations. The management allowed everyone at the office who wants to take their leave vacations for at least 2 weeks. From my previous post, I wrote about them seeking my help regarding cheap hotels in different destinations like France, London, Sydney, Birmingham, New York, Miami and so on. Most of my colleagues who asked my advice materialized their plans especially those who look for Hotels Paris and Hotels Sydney, but some did not push through on their vacations outside UAE and opted to stay here and explore Dubai and Fujairah.

On the other hand, I was so happy helping out another friend for the last minute reservation. Olive was given a short notice by her family to meet them at Phuket. She was so worried for she was not prepared to take a vacation because of budget issue. It’s good that I was able to refer her to some Cheap Hotels in Phuket and she couldn’t believe it. Tomorrow night she will fly there and I could get reviews from her.

This site really helps me a lot. I could personally confirm that. I will tell soon on my next post.


Labels: , , , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 03:28 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~