MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Jul 6, 2008

Invading europe

I had a chat with my cousin who is currently living in Norway. I mentioned to her that I was planning to visit Portugal and I will be staying in Porto Hotels for my humanitarian project. She was so excited and told me that since I will obtain a Schengen visa, she wants me to meet her in Spain and we could relax in Valencia Hotels. I am too excited on the idea. She even told me that I could visit 15 Europe countries with schengen visa and extended her invitation in her place.

In Norway, she explained that she could find a room for us to stay since I could not sleep over in her flat for she shares with some friends. She even told me not to bother about the accommodation since she knew some good Bergen Hotels that are affordable. With our plans ahead, who couldn’t get excited on that?

Labels: , ,

 

Link :: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 21:37 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~