MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Aug 15, 2004

#24 - YASI

Rowena Yasmin Garcia Cablao or Yasi for short is my seatmate, chatmate, groupmate, thesismate, barkada, or in short my best friend in college.

A certified SHY girl in our class. She's sweet, friendly and quiet but once you get to know her, you'll be amazed how she laugh so hard and loud.

Our friendship started in a group project until we were trapped with one another. From then on, we became best buddies. We both love books, movies, gimmicks and FOODS. Our friendship was not that perfect coz we had differences too.

After graduation, our path separated when she opted to pursue another course (management education) in Australia and I stayed in Phil to pursue my career. We keep our communication line open but when she decided to try her luck in New York, the calls, text and emails lessen…until …nothing.

After years of no communication, I'm so happy that we got hooked again.

I was just sorry that I was not there to share with her happiness or lend my shoulder to cry on during her lowest stage in her life and vice versa.

Yas, it's TIME to make a new life on your new place. You girl keep on moving from one state to another. Time to LET GO of the past and MOVE ON.













SmiLe aNd bE HApPy... bE StRoNg.
Happy Birthday Yasi!!!

--

Thanks Doc (Judy) for the pix.

 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 04:00 :: # :: 0 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~