MoMmY Lei ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b ss_blog_claim=913025a03411326416d1f2daa1a8f71b
MoMmY Lei

Aug 23, 2004

#26 - Feeling Blue

I was so lazy to write for my blog, to sketch or even to finish my crochet for my lampshade for a couple of days now. (but I do write on my journal everyday... hehehe)

Anyway, I was so down because of some problems that I can't put aside.

Last Friday, I was able to get in touch with my sister (Ate Grace), I was so thankful that she's not busy on her work when I called her. She told me that mom got pneumonia for 2 weeks but her health is improving now. "PRAISE GOD"… I was so agitated for a week trying hard to live inorder not to worry too much. I got good news…but I also got a SHOCKING News…

Ate told me that she was able to convince our dad to come along with them. Her plan was to have our father check-up and good thing was she brought our father's medical history together with some sample insulin and medicines. My father is diabetic.

After the examination, the doctor talked to my sister and my brother (kuya Dex) privately. He told them that anytime or any moment our father can pass away because his sugar level and BP is so HIGH…and then he was so shocked why our father is taking a steroid. Insulin is for the worst case, our father's case is not that worst. The problem now, he's using the steroids for so long that it will immune his body system from other medicines.

I was crying the whole morning when I heard that news. I called our eldest brother (Kuya Bam) and relay to him the bad news.

Today, I got an email from Kuya Dex, telling us that he think dad is a bit ok, (Im hoping) they will start to change everything. Doctors, medicines, etc...

If only…arghhh, If only I could cry here. I dont know...
--
A friend of mine got annoyed to me coz I wasn’t able to help him out on his problem.
Am I BAD?
- I decline to help him coz I was so absorbed on my own problems.
- I told him to call our other friends for help coz I know that I would not be able to help him.
- I didn’t tell him or to anyone about my problems. (gusto ko magmukmuk eh!!!)
 

:: Posted by Mmy-Lei :: 01:16 :: # :: 3 Comments:

Post your comments...




~~~~oo~~oo~~::>>Mmy-Lei<<::~~oo~~oo~~~~